What We Do
Avalon Health Care provides care coordination and case management solutions for state-administered Medicaid managed care, managed care behavioral health, and long-term care programs.
The success of managed care is measured by improvements in access, quality and cost containment. These depend on an awareness of the unique needs of the managed care and managed Medicaid populations, well-established provider networks, effective education of providers and recipients, and fiscally solvent plans with experience in serving Medicaid enrollees. We have the ability to bring all these components together to produce results.
Our Services Include:
- Administration of programs that focus on clinical case needs and disease management.
- Management of wellness programs, ensuring that plans have experience in providing specialized services, particularly for the elderly and disabled populations.
- Coordination with seniors and their families to provide services that support independent living. This involves identifying the necessary services for each individual and find the best way to meet those needs with available community resources.
- We also develop personalized plans for seniors that provide the needed assistance without losing the support networks of home and family.
- Work with private managed care and behavior health organizations to ensure that they are financially and operationally viable and that capitation rates are sufficient to adequately care for enrollees.
Return to Main Avalon Service Alliance Page